How Nutrition Coaching Works
Your History Matters
Having a nutrition coach means accountability and a plan that is based on YOU as an individual! The first step in the process is an intake process where we collect information about you:
- Diet History
- Current Food Intake Level
- Activity Level and Training Goals
- Daily Obligations and Stresses
- Body Composition
- Daily Habits (sleep/ recovery/ stress management/ food preparation)
Accountability and Support
Based on the information you provide, we develop a nutrition strategy to help you toward your goal(s). Together we come up with a plan for regular accountability and tracking of your nutrition changes. We support you through the process by:
- Conducting an initial consult to discuss recommendations, answer questions and plan implementation.
- Email and text support.
- Regularly scheduled check-ins to assess progress, troubleshoot challenges and make adjustments to your program.
- Facebook support group with recipes, tips and answers to questions.
We want to be sure nutrition coaching is right for you!
Click apply for coaching to tell us more about you and schedule a 1-1 consult call with Christy to discuss your specific goals.