How Nutrition Coaching Works
Your History Matters
Having a nutrition coach means accountability and a plan that is based on YOU as an individual! The first step in the process is an intake process where we collect information about you:
- Diet History
- Current Food Intake Level
- Activity Level and Training Goals
- Daily Obligations and Stresses
- Body Composition
- Daily Habits (sleep/ recovery/ stress management/ food preparation)
Accountability and Support
Based on the information you provide, we develop a nutrition strategy to help you toward your goal(s). Together we come up with a plan for regular accountability and tracking of your nutrition changes. We support you through the process by:
- Conducting an initial consult to discuss recommendations, answer questions and plan implementation.
- Email and text support.
- Regularly scheduled check-ins to assess progress, troubleshoot challenges and make adjustments to your program.
- Facebook support group with recipes, tips and answers to questions.